Work with us!
We are hiring:
Arts & Culture Program Coordinator:
The Arts & Culture Program Coordinator will assist in the execution of current and upcoming arts and cultural programming over the next two years. The Arts & Culture Program Coordinator will also assist the Arts & Cultural Director with program evaluations and reports. Additionally, this position will provide support to the rest of the arts & culture team in the implementation of already existing programs, cultural events, and art exhibitions at Casa Familiar.
Full Time – 8 hour shift
· Minimum 2 years of experience coordinating arts & cultural programming
· Strong knowledge of local and regional arts & culture communities and resources in Tijuana and San Diego
· Strong project coordination skills; organized, detail-oriented
· Experience working with underrepresented communities
· Strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with a broad audience
· Bilingual – Spanish/English required
· Must pass Live Scan; driver’s license required
Apply to this position on Indeed ONLY: